Hello and welcome to a new edition of Kids Room Alerts.
Now that the holidays are behind us, it is time to look forward to what the New Year will bring. I always find it amazing that no matter how awful the previous year might have been, somehow the thought of a New Year brings such hope and renewed energy.
| - Notable Topics/Features |
- Funny New Year Resolutions
- Partner News
- Interesting Resource
- Ask the Editor
- Quote to keep you going
And so it is with this renewed hope and energy that we at Decorating Ideas 4 Kids Rooms plan great changes for our website. You will find new looks to several pages including Daily Deal and Holiday Gift Guides - making it easier to navigate, or to search for your favorite topic.
To further add value to your visit, we encourage you to participate actively by asking questions and offering opinions.
You can expect a lot more from us this year!
Star Wars Bedroom
Set the tone of the boy bedroom with an amazing Star Wars Bedding Set and Comforter. A wonderful way to create the atmosphere of the room, the bedding is...Read More
Floral Bedding and Comforters
Floral comforters, down pillows, linen sheets in flowery prints...can a girly girl bedroom be complete without...Read More...
Toy StorageOrganizing your child's bedroom is every mother's nightmare. The solution to kids room storage is two-pronged...Read More...
Start the New Year with Great Savings. Check out this 15%OFF everything coupon and keep abreast with the latest happenings on our site by subscribing to our Blog.
- ISeeMe is a premier destination for high quality personalized children's books.
- Tinyprints is the place to go for all your Unique Baby Shower Invitations, birth announcements, holiday invites, photo calendars and more..
- MagicMurals offer Wall Murals that are Simply Magic! Not just for your children's room but every room in the house can now be magically transformed.
|Funny New Year Resolutions |
New Year is a time for New Hope, New Energy and New Resolutions. Hey! You don't have to get so serious about the future. It's gonna happen anyways. Here are some tongue-in-cheek funny new year resolutions - the funny stuff that will start your year with a broad smile.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
- I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
- I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....
- I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.
- I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
- I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
- I will think of a password other than "password."
- I will not tell the same story at every get together.
Want to read more? Check them out at NewYearFestival.com
We chanced upon this amazing deal from Amazon.com and just had to share it with you.
This book, Decorating Kids' Rooms: Nurseries to Teen Retreats (Better Homes & Gardens), is from Better Homes and Gardens (I love flicking through their pictures).
If nothing else, it will inspire you to create something for your child's room or maybe for yourself. And at the special low low price, this is a great bargain for the long run.
This newsletter is our way of getting to know you better. Do you have any creative new year resolutions to share? Is there something specific that you would like to see on our site or in our e-zine? Tell us what you like and do not like (really?) about our site. Get in touch with us and make your voice heard.
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce
New! Comments Was there something special on this page that you loved? Then, leave me a comment in the box below. (Please remember this is a kid-friendly site.)